CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ACHTUNG!!!

THIS IS A CHICK ZONE. MALES ARE WELCOME TO READ, BEARING IN MIND THAT “YOU ARE WHAT YOU READ”. PAIRED WITH THE DARWIN’S THEORY OF EVOLUTION, THERE IS , HOWEVER A REMOTE BUT NEED MENTIONING,POSSIBILITY THAT YOU MAY TURN INTO A , WHAT IS THE TERM GUYS LIKE TO USE? AH YES, “PUSSY”, SHOULD YOU HAVE AND OVERDOSE OF THIS BLOG. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT HOLD ANY RESPONSIBILITY SHOULD ANY MALE START LOOSING HAIR ON THEIR CHESTS OR START GROWING BREASTS. HOWEVER, THE BIGGER PROBABILITY RESULTING FROM READING AUNTIE DOT’S RUBBISH, WOULD BE THAT MALES WILL HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF FEMALES…(WELL, AT LEAST THE ONES ENTERING THE MENOPAUSING AGES) OR NOT..WHO'S TO KNOW WITH WOMEN ANYWAY….IT WOULD BE A REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENT, UNDERSTANDING WOMEN THAT IS, SINCE WE WOMEN HAVE A TOUGH TIME UNDERSTANDING OURSELVES TOO…
MyHotComments.com
Well, I feel young, does that count?MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments.com

VIDEO OF THE MONTH

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Turning 40...The Beginning....

Oh yes. I remember my 40th birthday. I was down with a 39degrees fever unlike described by Frank Sinatra's "you give me fever, what a lovely way to burn.". Instead, it was an old lady who gave me that darn fever and trust me, fever caused by bloody virus is definitely not a lovely way to burn. My favourite teacher use to tell me to think of something positive, when you are down. The only positive thing I could think of at that time, was that I was running the right body temperature for giving an excellent felatio. What? It's impossible to think about hiking the Everest when you're already more nauseaus than imagining what the altitude could do to the last content of your food intake.

On a hindsight, I wouldn't have it any other way. You know what they say about a little near death experience is good to get one's life into perspective. ( Hey, I am an Aries, and an Arien is an eternal attention seeking child. It's not my fault I'm a Drama Queen). Well, in my time of despair, there and then I made an important decision in my life. I've decided that it was awful to plunge myself in an abyss of self pity and misery and I will not allow myself a second visit there. I've decided that, turning 40 will be a dawn of a new chapter in my life. I've decided to take charge in writing the plot in this chapter and the theme is being happy while continuing my pursue towards achieving harmonious wealth.

Oh yes, I am an Oprah sucker and in case you've missed the episode where the some experts defined "harmonious health", I'll just fill you in. Harmonious wealth comprises of 5 elements which are, intelligence, spiritual, relationships, health and material wealth. Sitting alone in bed running a temperature that could cook an egg had it landed on my naval (which is a tricky thing considering the extra fat deposited through the years had made it convex rather than concave...) , obviously I need to work more on the health part.

So, on my 40th birthday, I did not go anywhere to celebrate it. That night, I realise I had been in a place where I've not been for a long time. I had been to ME......Suddenly, turning 40 sounds like a dawn of a new begining...

No comments: