CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ACHTUNG!!!

THIS IS A CHICK ZONE. MALES ARE WELCOME TO READ, BEARING IN MIND THAT “YOU ARE WHAT YOU READ”. PAIRED WITH THE DARWIN’S THEORY OF EVOLUTION, THERE IS , HOWEVER A REMOTE BUT NEED MENTIONING,POSSIBILITY THAT YOU MAY TURN INTO A , WHAT IS THE TERM GUYS LIKE TO USE? AH YES, “PUSSY”, SHOULD YOU HAVE AND OVERDOSE OF THIS BLOG. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT HOLD ANY RESPONSIBILITY SHOULD ANY MALE START LOOSING HAIR ON THEIR CHESTS OR START GROWING BREASTS. HOWEVER, THE BIGGER PROBABILITY RESULTING FROM READING AUNTIE DOT’S RUBBISH, WOULD BE THAT MALES WILL HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF FEMALES…(WELL, AT LEAST THE ONES ENTERING THE MENOPAUSING AGES) OR NOT..WHO'S TO KNOW WITH WOMEN ANYWAY….IT WOULD BE A REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENT, UNDERSTANDING WOMEN THAT IS, SINCE WE WOMEN HAVE A TOUGH TIME UNDERSTANDING OURSELVES TOO…
MyHotComments.com
Well, I feel young, does that count?MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments.com

VIDEO OF THE MONTH

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"When Harry Shagged Sally..."

I was doing 90km/hr on the highway, just cruising along on a snoozy Sunday afternoon when I decided that I have had an overdosed of zen from "The Phantom of the Opera" sound track, and changed the mode back to 89.9. No, wait, that's BFM, something I listen to when I've had enough with the "Black music" singing mostly about how horny they are or white boy trying to rap like da brothers yo.... It's kind of amusing to listen to how a white "black wanabe" Eminem slams a black "white wanabe" Michael Jackson in a talking "singing wanabe" music we call "rap". Actually, I think it was Jules and Prem on the Fly Fm chatting away. I'm pretty sure it was not Hitz FM because I haven't been feeling mentally retarded for quite some time now.

What were the DJs talking about? Well, whadaya know...It's that cliche topic "Can men and women be just friends". Oh! For Gawd's sakes, can they move on to some other up to date topic like, "Can men and women still remain friends after they shag each other stupid once upon a Heinnekken?" or something like that. Then there will be the battle among sexes. Guys will say this and gals will say that, sometimes more to spite each other rather than answering the question, which was kind of cool for me.


If it's not for my loosing my hands-free,well, actually I still would not have called to tell them the answer. Fortunate for the human species, the answer is not 42 (hah..trust some Artificial Intelligent being to come up with an answer. Oh, and you've got to be a fan of Douglas Adams to understand what I've just said). What is the answer you ask me? Well of course there is an answer. It's just that I don't have it with me. You see, the truth is OUT THERE, not in here. But if you insist on me answering a question for the heck of answering, well then, then my answer would be "Yes of course a man and a woman can be just friends!!! If one of them is homosexual......duuuuuhhhhhh...". I think gay men and women make the best of friends. Besides, there's no competition for total men out there amongst women and gay men because, if you're gay, you're gay, it just happen to be that way. Gay men don't go after straight guys.

Okay, here's the rest of the answer for those who are straight ; "Yes, a man and a woman can be just friends only if the woman decided so". I say that not because I'm a sexist, but via my observation through time, based on my experience and the experience of others that confided in me. Besides, most of my closes friends are guys...I know what goes on in their minds because, sometimes, they tend to forget that I am a woman.....Noooo...not because I'm not attractive..it's because I lay down the terms and take control...just show them it's more fun being friends than having women as sex objects...(why...?! You actually were gullible enough to think that men actually evolved from apes? Psssstttt.....they never did you know....they have yet to evolve someday when it comes to their luuuuuuurrrrve tool...)
( Click below to find out why "men and women cannot be just friends unless..." and some video scenes from "When Harry Met Sally").

You can't blame men for this. It's just that nature have it that way, that they have to share the total body blood supply amongst two heads. You can't trust an oxygen deprived male brain (the actual gray matter)when it goes into autopilot mode. All the more should it be intoxicated with alcohol, although sometimes, poor ol' alcohol gets the blame when men looks for loop holes to fill up holes using alcohol as a lame excuse. Sometimes they're not even drunk yet before those hands starts sending drones. This is why, women should get drunk only with gal pals. Okay, perhaps not a very good suggestion as you never know, the next day you wake up, suddenly you've become an overnight lesbian. Well, unless of course if you want to, otherwise, just don't get drunk. Drinking and driving may just be the least of your problems. Here, listen to what Harry said:



I can go on and on, but I've decided to post another scene from "When Harry met Sally". This clip is a little long, but it summarizes the whole "Why it is women who can control the situation to just keep it as just friends". Take a peep...this is what happened "When Harry Shagged Sally"...



Notice how Harry's expression differs from Sally's during the aftermath? Well, ladies...do the math......


I hear someone say that "well, they ended up happily ever after". My dear friends, I have bad news for you. Happily ever after only occur in small percentage of statistics. It's so rare, that was why they made it into a movie!!!

I mean, watch this happy ending here and tell me this happens in real life; It's endearing no doubt..but still...surreal...



I know...it's this kind of happy ending that make those who make the bigger portion that made up the statistics of unhappy endings, do idiotic things in the name of love.....

"Friendship is more tragic than love. It lasts longer"
- Oscar Wilde -

No comments: