CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ACHTUNG!!!

THIS IS A CHICK ZONE. MALES ARE WELCOME TO READ, BEARING IN MIND THAT “YOU ARE WHAT YOU READ”. PAIRED WITH THE DARWIN’S THEORY OF EVOLUTION, THERE IS , HOWEVER A REMOTE BUT NEED MENTIONING,POSSIBILITY THAT YOU MAY TURN INTO A , WHAT IS THE TERM GUYS LIKE TO USE? AH YES, “PUSSY”, SHOULD YOU HAVE AND OVERDOSE OF THIS BLOG. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT HOLD ANY RESPONSIBILITY SHOULD ANY MALE START LOOSING HAIR ON THEIR CHESTS OR START GROWING BREASTS. HOWEVER, THE BIGGER PROBABILITY RESULTING FROM READING AUNTIE DOT’S RUBBISH, WOULD BE THAT MALES WILL HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF FEMALES…(WELL, AT LEAST THE ONES ENTERING THE MENOPAUSING AGES) OR NOT..WHO'S TO KNOW WITH WOMEN ANYWAY….IT WOULD BE A REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENT, UNDERSTANDING WOMEN THAT IS, SINCE WE WOMEN HAVE A TOUGH TIME UNDERSTANDING OURSELVES TOO…
MyHotComments.com
Well, I feel young, does that count?MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments.com

VIDEO OF THE MONTH

Friday, June 29, 2012

He....two years later

My Dearest Readers,

Please accept my apologies for neglecting this blog for quite some time now.To my defence, I was lost in living and had started to drift into reality so much so, I have forgotten to get in touch with one of my favorite things in life, writing. I hope you will forgive me. Do drop a comment if you think you want me to continue writing to you. Otherwise, I will do what I do best... write to the void of the universe, hoping I will feel better about things going on in my life. It would be nice if we can share our experiences in here though.

Here's the thing.In getting lost in life, sometimes, we will discover new experiences and new things. That was what I did. I went out of my comfort zone, once upon a moon, only to find that love had never left me. It's when one is not looking, that sometimes one find what he/she is looking for. It's like the universe had finally caught up with our wishes.  Then again, the universe has to deal with lots and lots of wishes to reckon with. 

What am I babbling about? Well, remember what I wrote sometime back in 2010? Here, it's titled, "He", go on click HERE and read the article. Well, guess what folks? If you practice enough patience, and refuse to settle for something less, you may just get your wish to come true. I think my wish is on the way to becoming true. I think I finally found him......For the people out there who believe in hope, please...don't give up... who knows, someday, hope will knock on your door, the way it did on mine.  

Knock knock
Who's there?
Hope
Well, it's about time you showed up...what took you so long?
Destiny...

Enjoy this video ...


.

2 comments:

faithmhui said...

continue to write.. you have no idea how much i needed to hear this, especially from a stranger. I had a plan all figured out, and by this plan, by now, i would be passionately in love, fiery possessive unsettling yet i find myself swaying.. and doubt maybe, true love is never going to come.. and maybe i should settle, compromise, and then maybe i wont miss out on life and maybe i could learn to love the other with effort and understanding and everything that tired lonely people do. although i'm just 25.. it does feel a lot like reality is catching up on me faster than i would anticipated. for the past few days i felt i should start living with the rest of the unromantic earthlings. or maybe i'm the delusional one... to believe that there's such thing as easy love. or love at first sight.. or even love without conditions.

this post.. it brings hope. I wish you all love's euphoria of wonders.

Auntie Dot said...

Dear faithmui.

Let me say something about plans. I left my first boyfriend of 6 years all because I felt as though I was merely part of his plans in life.
Although I loved him, and I know he loved me, I thought I could do better than just become someone who are to fit into other's calender....

Do I regret leaving him? It was regretfully painful, but after that....nope...no regrets...

by the way, whatever love is called, at its gist, love is just love....